Core Values represent the basic foundation upon which the firm’s vision sits, for Avalon, these include: Integrity, Collaboration, Dedication and Ingenuity.
At Avalon, we are passionate about our work and excited about the opportunity to work with like-minded professionals. We thrive in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and are dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients. Our impact extends beyond the Avalon walls and into the community where we spend time as a team or individually working with various local organizations on causes that matter most to us. We recognize that Avalon is unique and are proud to be a part of it -- we strive to make it a great place to work.
The primary function of this role is supporting Avalon’s Client Advisory teams. This is an opportunity to become a subject matter expert for Avalon’s wealth management business. The ideal candidate will be willing to step into a variety of tasks and learn all aspects of the business. Must have attention to detail, be articulate, proactive, positive and able to adapt to situations and varying workloads. This is a collaborative role which will require interaction with all of Avalon’s Client Advisory teams, as well as individuals across multiple levels of the firm and external entities. This position will report to the Co-Presidents of Avalon Wealth Management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Working to support and back up Avalon’s Client Advisory teams
• Assist with the new client implementation process. This includes the collection of required documentation and client information, opening new accounts, liquidity requests, money movements, internal correspondence regarding reporting matters between accounts in, and outside the firm
• Coordinate and prepare marketing reports and presentations for prospect and client meetings
• Processing client requests and ensuring key client information and documentation is up to date
• Create and maintain client profiles and documents in Salesforce
• Answer client phone calls
• Coordinate travel and prepare expense reports
• Calendar management/coordination for prospect and client meetings
• Preparation and distribution of client and prospect communication (follow-up letters, birthday cards, Christmas presents, etc.)
• Must have 1-3 years of relevant administrative or industry experience
• College degree required
• Excellent client service skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Ability to perform multiple tasks/prioritize
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have a professional appearance
• Ability to identify issues and offer solutions
• Strong organizational/administrative skills and project oriented
• Proactive, positive attitude and problem-solving skills
• Ability to quickly absorb and utilize new methods in a fast paced/high volume environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to complete tasks
• Personal Specifications:
• Uncompromising integrity
• Collaborative team player
• Dedicated to excellence and the ability to maintain high levels of personal accountability
• Ingenuity and capacity for independence and self-motivation
• Strong work ethic, deadline-focused, and positive attitude
We offer competitive benefits to our employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary depending on experience and an excellent benefits package. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please email your resumé to email@example.com. No direct phone calls please.